Saturday 18 October 2008

27 weeks 3 days

I'm going to be taking photographs of a couple we know tomorrow and i'm really looking forward to it! I haven't practiced my photography in ages and it's nice to have willing subjects. Plus they are great together, so i am certain i should get some great photographs out of the session. I just hope that the weather stays nice tomorrow. Let me check the forecast... Phew! It just says cloudy - well, a picture of a white cloud. At least it doesn't say rain!

I'm going to start a blog for my photography, and i'm going to name it after myself. I'm past caring if anyone knows who i am anymore. I doubt very much that if one of my friends or family stumbled across this blog they would NOT know it is me.

My belly is doing well today. Moving great and getting bigger all the time! My books say that i should have gained about 20lbs so far, but i have gained 10lbs. Not that i'm complaining. I know i'm a healthy weight and my gain is within what it should be. It's just because i was just over the BMI band into "slightly overweight" before i got pregnant, so i had a bit to spare to begin with. I had a BMI of 26 or something.

I am going to have to do something about my guinea pigs. I don;t know if it's pregnancy nose or not, but i can smell them all the time and they stink!! I have switched to fleece bedding, which is so much better than sawdust! It means they're not kicking sawdust all over the floor, and also i just sweep up their poops a few times a day so they're not rotting in the cage for days at a time. I need to do something to reduce our rubbish too cause mum says the council are reducing our waste collections to once per fortnight soon! Anyway, my husband can't smell what i'm smelling, but it's driving me crackers, so i need to do something to sort it, even if it's only a temporary measure.

No comments: