Tuesday 7 October 2008

25 weeks 6 days

The baby is kicking like mad right now!! Mum was super-cute and patient with me as i got my belly out tonight and asked everyone to watch it until it moved. The hubby usually gives me ten seconds of attention and then his eyes wander back to the TV. Ha!

We had dinner at my sister and her boyfriends place tonight and it was delish! I am sooo stuffed though now and we're not used to eating so late, so i just know that as soon as i lay down in bed i am going to end up with the worst heartburn!! I think i'll prop myself up to sleep.

The husband and i were discussing having kids tonight in general and i said "If we loose this one too shall we just take the hint and not bother with kids? We could have a fabulous house filled with tons of nice stuff and go on great holidays every year!" I wish it were as easy to just flick the family switch off as forcefully as it flicked itself on! It would be nice to think that we could go back to having the mindset of a 21 year old (us as 21 year olds) and not want this so badly. Then maybe it won't hurt so much when it all goes tits up again.

No comments: