Monday 6 October 2008

25 weeks 5 days



Today i mooned in the face of bad luck!

After looking at bathroom suites on Sunday the hubby and i almost went into the city to shop for babygrows, but he sowed the seed of doubt into my mind with a sharp intake of breath through pursed lips in response to my innocent suggestion.

While i was in town today i called into Woolies and looked a baby stuff. I came out with a pack of plain white vests and some green and brown long sleeved vests as well. To make it doubly plain i was indignant against the forces of bad luck, i took the items out of the packaging and threw out the receipt!!

We needed some stuff for the baby's hospital bag and i needed to buy something, anything. Now it's out of my system.

On the subject of Down Syndrome, i saw a cool graphic today that said "My kid has more chromosomes than yours!"

No comments: