Sunday 1 June 2008

7 weeks

We made it to 7 weeks baby (i hope). Well, we made it to 7 weeks with no signs of a miscarriage yet.

My belly is getting more bloated, which is nice. I've started wearing my maternity trousers, but just because i am uncomfortable with things pressing down hard on my belly. My normal trousers are too tight on me to be comfy.

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow morning to see if i can get a scan. The doctor was lovely last time she saw me. She said she would send the scan request form off and see what they said, but she warned me that the scan staff are pretty heartless and despite my previous losses i probably dont fit the criteria for getting a scan, because i'm not bleeding or anything. So, because i got no scan appointment through we can assume that they said no so the doctor said she would help me again tomorrow. I have absolutely no moral objections about lying to her tomorrow to get me a scan. The reason my son died is because the sodding NHS (as a general entity) failed me. They fucking owe me!

No comments: