Friday 30 May 2008

6 weeks 5 days

I was stood in the post office queue today and i could smell everyone! The guy in front of me with the foisty fleece, the cheap perfume. Ack! Just the cloying stench of 30 people in a warm enclosed space! There was water coming up in my mouth and my eyes were watering. It was horrible! I gipped a few times!

I'm thinking that i can feel my uterus already. Not form the outside, but from the inside. When i press my belly i can feel it. It's a wierd feeling that you can't explain and you forget about completely until you feel it again.

The husband is upstairs playing his guitar and i am just browsing random crap on the Internet. I keep thinking i should walk to the shop cause i feel like having some chocolate, but i can't be arsed. I'm yawning so wide the top of my head almost comes unhinged!

It's great to be 6 weeks pregnant because you can go to bed really early and no one minds because you've got to "get your rest". Also, you can eat chocolate as much as you want and no one can tell you off because it's your substitute for not drinking!

Oh well, i think i'll go and get my box of maternity gear out. I'm not quite ready for it yet, but my work trousers are definately too tight... oh yeah, that's right... they were tight before i got knocked up. HA!

No comments: