Thursday 12 June 2008

8 weeks 4 days

I'm more than halfway through a week long course i've taken away from home. I must say i've really missed being at home and i've missed my husband a lot too. I have really noticed the lack of physical contact and i don't mean sexual, just cuddles and messing about, you know.

The people on the course know i'm pregnant. I knew i am at that stupid "Is she fat or pregnant?" stage, so i tried to ascertain early on that i'm actually both. My belly just won't suck in at all!

There's nothing new happening on the pregnancy front. I felt quite nausious this morning, but that's about it. I'm not sleeping that great with me being away from home, so that adds to the tiredness.

22 weeks until maternity leave! I shouldnt wish the time away, and really i am trying my hardest NOT to do that, but i am so far overdue for being a mum (in practice) i can't help it! I have almost got there twice only to have to go right back to square minus one.

I've put on tons of weight already and it doesnt help that the hotel only really does 'posh' food, so i've been having a 3 course meal every night!! I dread to think how much i'll weigh when i get home, but i was 11 stone before i came here! Yikes! WTF happened to 9 stone me?! Oh yeah - 3 babies!!

No comments: