Sunday 22 June 2008

10 weeks

I've just finished sorting out all my clothes into batches of "completely not for wearing while pregnant," "could get away with for a while" and "maternity." I really really hope i haven't jinxed things by doing that, but i really needed to get things in order. I'm definately starting to bulk out in front and most of my usual clothes just don't cut the mustard.

On the subject of bulk in front, i wonder when the neighbours will think i am so obviously pregnant that it's okay to ask about it...? I am definately looking like i've got a belly now, but it still could easily be mistaken for flab. Lovely.

Gawd, i hope i don't have to put all my sodding maternity stuff away again soon.

I've not put on any weight yet. The scales at the midwifes said i weighed 11 stone, but i don't believe them! The midwife said that kids come in and jump up and down on them, so they must be off. Our scales at home said 10 stone 7, which is more like it. I could definately do with not putting any weight on yet. I've got plenty of arse and thigh for the baby to live off for a while yet.

Yet again i note that my Erics (jemba jembas) have not grown at all. Most of the books i read say that by now i will have noticed an increase in my breast size. Have i buggery! I've shit out in that department again!

No comments: