Tuesday 18 November 2008

31 weeks 6 days

I have nested today! I cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom and sorted out all the drawers and cupboards. I moved everything out of all the cupboards and containers within cupboards and made sure things were stored correctly - curtain hooks in one tin, nails and screws in another, bumbs and batteries in another. I adjusted the shelf heights in the cupboards so that i could get best use out of the space and made sure that all the things we access most frequently are within easiest reach.

I went through all the food and threw out everything out of date and did the same with the medicines. All of the cupboards etc. got disinfected and everything was put back.

I feel so great about it! Sooooo satisfying!

Now i just need to get my hands on the nursery, but it is looking like it will be a couple of weeks before i can get in there with the bathroom being finished and everything.

No comments: