Saturday 15 November 2008

31 weeks 3 days

I'm going into town this evening! An old friend is visiting from down South, so there are a few of us going out. I'm really looking forward to it and hope that i can stay out for a while!

Just thinking about what to have for tea... Maybe beans on brown toast... There's nothing in to cook and i can't really have a pizza or anything like that. I need low carb, no sugar, high protein goodness! Oh, i forgot to mention yesterday that i only put 600g on in two weeks since my last diabetic clinic appointment! Yeah!! That means that i've put less than a stone on throughout the whole pregnancy. So as annoyingly depressing and miserable this diabetic diet is making me, at least it's stopping me from piling on the pounds.

What else can i say... The baby is moving fine and has hiccups three or four times per day, which means that s/he takes after his/her dad who has them all the time. It's head down again at the moment, so the kicks are more familiar to me than they were last weekend when they'd slowed down.

That's it! Nothing else to report. :o)

No comments: