Monday 24 November 2008

32 weeks 5 days




I got some maternity photos taken on Saturday and they turned out brilliant!! I love them! It's made me want a studio though so i can take some studio shots too. Seriously i really need to convert our garage or something.

The baby is being a little quiet this morning and i'm having some braxton hicks contractions. I'm still getting the odd nudge though, so i'm not too worried. Still considering going to the hospital like, but i'll see how we go for the rest of this morning. S/he may just be asleep and i am getting the occasional poke.

My head is well and truely done right in by having the bathroom refurb'ed. I am sick to death of feeling like i can't go to the toilet because there's no door on and the tiler is in there working. There's dust everywhere and i can't get anywhere to clean or do any sorting. I want to get to the nursery, but it's inaccessible, all the stuff from the bathroom is piled up in there and there's a layer of dust all over the baby's things. ARGH!! I am still glad we got this done before the baby arrives though. I can't imagine coping with this with a baby in the house!

I've got a growth scan on Thursday and a diabetic appointment, which i'm looking forward to. Apart from a blow out yesterday at the in laws for Sunday dinner, i've been very, very good with my diet, so my sugars have been low.

My weight gain so far has been 13.5lbs.

No comments: